Art By ( http://insideofdt.tumblr.com )
Art Of Kiona Ghee ( http://beautifullydope.tumblr.com/ )
(True Detail) Your Heart And Soul Are Beautiful..Happy Birthday Love
i should actually bother learning this now
Week 1; Tumblr Post Question 2: Did learning about the emotional keyboard on page 18 (figure 2.1) change your perspective on any students you have had?
Please answer this question on your personal blog. You may copy and paste the question and figure into a new post on your blog so that it will show up when the tag “Summer book club” is searched, and so that if it is an excellent response your response can be promoted. We’d like you to be able to get the notes. (This is something we learned from Question 1).
Also, don’t forget the Week One Google Doc Discussions.
We start reading the next 2 chapters starting Wednesday.
Don’t forget to use the “summer book club” tag!
Finally spending the “Sushi Fund” money Ari and I have been saving up for since we moved into our apartment since…September.
Sushi, here I come.
To quote Lil Wayne, who apparently owes the government $5.6 million in taxes: Money money money is my intuition. (um, maybe not?)
For someone who has quite so much money, such situations should be taken care off. Damn foolish “money makin’ niggas.”
- The eyebrow~Al Hajib الحاجب
- The eyebrows (2)~ Al Hajiban الحاجبان
- The eyebrows~ Al Hawajib الحواجب
- My eyebrow ~ Hajibee حاجبي /Hajibai (my eyebrows) حاجباي
- Your eyebrow~ Hajibuka (M) حاجبكَ- Hajibuki(F) حاجبكِ
- Your eyebrows~Hajibaka (M) حاجباكَ- Hajibaki(F) حاجباكِ
- Her eyebrow ~ Hajibuha حاجبها/Hajibaha(her eyebrows) حاجباها
- His eyebrow ~ Hajibuhu حاجبه/ Hajibahu(his eyebrows) حاجباه
- Their eyebrows~ Hawajibuhum(M) حواجبهم- Hawajibuhuna(F) حواجبهن
* H as in the name Hassan.
Old and new media wanting to get onto Tumblr: Just follow these simple steps, and you can help prevent the development of a how-to-use-Tumblr consulting industry (like the one that plagues Twitter) before it starts.
(See also the somewhat different — but compatible — list of five keys to Tumblr by Alexis Madrigal at The Atlantic.)
1. Pick someone from your staff, do not hire an outsider to do your Tumblr. The Tumblr needs to reflect the editorial zeitgeist of your publication and give your followers the sense that they are really connecting to it.
2. Engage your audience; social media is two-way. Follow intelligently, cultivate replies, learn to use interactive features (reblogs, likes, replies, photo replies, ask, Disqus comments) to build discussion around your content. Embrace the culture, too; don’t be afraid to use Blingee and Meme Generator for occasional humor.
3. Curate with your audience in mind. Think of which stories are most Tumblr-friendly and get them up in a timely fashion. (Politico: you should be Tumbling the story about how political consultants use Google searches instead of “headline numbers” like unemployment to predict voters’ economic mood.)
4. Vary your formats. Use multi-media features; post videos, audio clips, relevant songs, animated gifs, etc. Make it eye-catching; a photo post stands out (and also prevents your content from being automatically truncated upon being reblogged). Above all, don’t automatically feed all your headlines into Tumblr. (But don’t insert photos into text posts; they display as small ugly boxes on the dashboard.)
5. Maximize opportunities to drive readers to your site, making sure to link your excerpts to full stories, and make sure all your photos click through to the full story on your site. It’s fine to put more than one link back to your site (e.g., in the headline or photo, and then under “More…”).
And that’s it. Find someone on your staff, maybe an enterprising editorial assistant who gets the platform, and give them these simple rules and you’ll never need to hire a Tumblr consultant. xxPeterFeld
You’d think money needs no advertisement.